My Top 6 Favorite Haunted Houses in Central Florida
1. Scream n Stream - Visit their websites to purchase your tickets at Scream n Stream by visiting their website at https://www.screamnstream.com. They are located at 2001 E Southport Road, Kissimmee, FL 34746; BOX OFFICE 9A to 3P (407) 552-4129 TEXT/CALL. This drive-thru haunted house is perfect for social distancing and has an option for everyone whether it be a friendly drive-thru trick-or-treat trail with contactless candy or a scary drive-thru haunt in the dead of the night, it is sure to be a good time.
2. The Haunted Road - visiting their website for more information https://www.thehauntedroad.com. Address: 15239 Lake Pickett Rd, Orlando, FL 32820. The event is in the same location as Corn Maze Orlando and Painted Oaks Academy. BOX OFFICE: 407-906-8878 (call or txt for a faster response) BOX OFFICE HOURS: 5 PM - 8 PM
3. Universal Orlando Haunted Houses: Revenge of the Tooth Fairy and Universal Monsters - Although the theme park canceled Halloween Horror Nights they were able to open two haunted houses within the park. The experience is included in the park admission and the Horror Nights Tribute stores will be open for Halloween fans! Check out Universal Studios website for more details: https://www.universalorlando.com/web/...
4. A Petrified Forest, located in Altamonte Springs. In this 3 Trail option experience you can choose to walk through a dark forest, a twisted carnival or a spooky summer camp. Ticketing will be timed to limit capacity and keep visitors safe. For more information and ticketing, visit their website https://www.apetrifiedforest.com. This experience is located at 360 E. Altamonte Dr. Altamonte Springs, FL.
5. Lake Catherine Blueberries located in Groveland - This blueberry farm is hosting a Haunted Halloween Maze and Dark Forest Trail of Terror on Friday and Saturday nights, so be sure to check this one out. Check out their website for more details: http://www.lakecatherineblueberries.com/
6. Tunnel of the Dammed -A haunted maze that will morph throughout the season giving fear fans a reason to return for new scares and frights. Taking it to the next level is a thrilling 5-course-dinner and theatrical experience that will stimulate all of your senses. For more details and pricing, visit http://tunnelofthedamned.com. They're location address is: 6362 INTERNATIONAL DRIVE, ORLANDO, FL, 32819. TunnelOfTheDamned@gmail.com (407) 536-7943
If you visit these homes, please don't forget to comment below, send me photos via email - I would love to share these photos to others!
Happy Halloween Everyone!
Pilar Fernandez, Realtor®
Owner, Licensed Real Estate Broker
🏡 Six Star Realty Group
☎️ 407-777-7006 (call or text)